Fitness Tracker + Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
This is heart rate tracking and fitness monitoring at its absolute easiest and definite best.
A stylish, water-resistant fitness tracker - and the first to monitor your heart-rate from your wrist (rather than a chest belt sensor).
Just tighten the strap, and off you go!
And while you go, you get smartwatch features such as a full colour touchscreen, and vibrating smartphone notifications, speed and distance tracking, 24/7 activity tracking and personalised training guidance.
Battery saving tactics include the screen sleeping until you flip your wrist to turn it on.
Scroll on-screen between My Day or Training apps. Polar provides over a hundred different sport profiles which enables you to choose the right one for your training sessions, and get sport-specific reports and feedback. All sport profiles are based on specific logic and give you the most accurate data, for example, about burned calories. Manage your sport profiles in the Flow web service.
Polar Flow App
Get instant data sync and analysis on your phone, do set-up and software updates via the Polar Flow app. You can share your training and activity reports with your friends and the people you meet in the Polar Flow training community.
Shows how active you've been during the day so far, and offers practical guidance like “walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes” you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities, or spread your activity throughout the day and work up to your target at a pace that suits you.
Rewards you by giving you daily, weekly and monthly feedback explaining how your activities have been benefiting your health. You can check up on how you're doing either from the Polar Flow app or by using the Flow web service.
Calculates the number of calories burned based on your individual data: your weight, height, age, gender, and the intensity of your activity. When you use wrist-based heart rate monitoring during your training sessions, the calorie calculation is the most accurate. The sport you are doing is also taken into account, giving you specific, accurate results.
Heart Rate Based Training
Shows your current heart rate and what heart rate zone you’re in, enabling you adjust what you’re doing to train at the right intensity level for your goal. You can set your own targets or favorites to aim for, and get guidance on how to keep the right intensity to get the benefits you want to achieve.
Helps you to understand how each training session benefits your fitness, and gives you feedback immediately after exercising. The Training Benefit feature advises you on how you can make your training more varied by altering your training intensity and duration.
- Sleep is automatically monitored, for feedback on your sleep time and quality of rest.
- Measure your speed and distance based on the movement of your wrist - indoors and out - with any of the running or basic walking profiles. No GPS needed. Follow your training session. from your wrist. Check speed and distance by swiping the screen as you go, or later, from the summaries on screen or via your Polar Flow app.
- Option to keep the display lit during your entire workout, so its easy to check your heart rate during training (continuously press the screen on your A360 until it shows a light bulb icon. Press again to turn off).
- Will sync with the H7 chest sensor for even more accurate heart rate measurements during dynamic training.
Colour: Fancy a change? A360s are modular. Get yourself a snazzy new colour strap.
Size: We're selling the A360 in Small, Medium and Large size.
How to use your wristband for accurate heart rate measurement
The A360 should sit behind your wrist bone, with the underside of the device fitting snugly against the back of your wrist. It should not be so tight it prevents blood circulation or feels uncomfortable!
Weight 31.7g (S), 33.7g (M), 37.3g (L)
Wristband thickness 13.5 mm
Wristband width 23.5 mm
Wide-viewing angle full color TFT display with capacitive touchscreen
Screen resolution 80 x 160 pixels (RGB)
Screen size 13mm x 27mm
Polar proprietary optical heart rate module (2 green LEDs, 1 photodiode, analog front-end)
Rechargeable 100 mAh battery
Battery life up to 2 weeks with 24/7 activity tracking, including 1 hour of training per day (without smart notifications in use)
Easy wireless sync via Bluetooth® Smart with the Polar Flow app
Micro USB connector for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
* Computer running Mac OS X10.6 or later and Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
* Mobile phones running iOS7 or later and Android 4.3 or later
* H7 heart rate sensor * Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, MyFitnessPal (iOS users) and MapMyFitness * All compatible phones available here
UI languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese (simplified), Japanese