Evasion Breakaway Belts
A pair of Evasion Breakaway Belts - one black, one blue - with movable velcro tags and three different lengths of 'tear strip'. Use to:
- Practise marking and mirroring multi-directional drills
- Improve balance and positioning
- Develop multi-directional turning
- Increase reactions times
- Improve sprinting power
So how do you do this?
You're in pairs, with an Evasion Breakaway Belt each around your waist.
Attach one of the lengths of tear strip between you, using the velcro tags on your belt.
Set up drills, where one marks, for example, and the other attempts to evade and break the link.
Or mirroring drills where both attempt to maintain the link. Doubles partners at the tennis baseline, for example, moving in tandem across the court and approaching the net.
This is what you get:
- Two quality adjustable webbing belts - one black, one blue
- Velcro movable tags
- Three different interchangeable tear strip lengths
- Belts adjust to suit all sizes - junior and adult.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy to clean, easy to store