Polar Loop Activity Tracker in Misty Blue
Polar Loop is an easy to wear wrist band (you custom fit to your own wrist size) which is great looking, and substantial - unlike other wrist band activity trackers, it won't split.
Polar Loop tracks your daily activity continuously for 24 hours a day, showing resting times as well as active times, measuring your sleep quality and reminding you when you've been sitting too long and need to get up and move about. The Loop will inform you how much of your targeted daily exercise you have achieved and what you need to do more to achieve it (jog for 40 minutes, walk for 60 minutes, for example), how many calories you have consumed so far, and how many steps you've taken. And tell you the time!
Because activity is measured in steps, it's a very simple method of measuring daily activity - and calorie consumption.
But If you're in serious training, there's detailed data analysis available. Polar Loop connects to the new Polar Flow web service and app for iPhone and Androids that automatically syncs via Bluetooth Smart. These free services provide additional analysis and guidance, including illustrative graphs that show cumulative daily activity and periods of inactivity.
If you’re after even more detailed information, the Loop will link to a Polar H7 or H6 heart rate sensor belt, which gives you the option of data expressed as beats per minute or as a percentage of your maximum heart rate.
What makes Polar Loop special?
- Water Resistant suitable for swimming up to 20 m.
- Compatible with Polar H6 and H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors.
- Activity Guide Polar Loop tracks your daily activities at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high. It measures the different activity zones so that the higher the intensity, the faster your goal is reached.
- Inactivity Alert with Polar Flow mobile app reminds you when you have been sitting for too long.
- Activity Benefit gives feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity.