Polar H7 | Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor Set
Live, accurate heart rate information while you train to any Bluetooth smart-ready device and compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat (free).
H7 uses both low energy Bluetooth smart technology and coded 5 kHz transmission so will connect to most Polar products (e.g. your Loop, or sports watch) and with compatible gym equipment - as well as your phone app. The soft textile chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training.
What's in the box?
H7 Heart Rate Sensor & soft chest strap
- In the pool: H7 is waterproof, and GymLink reads and transmits your heart rate while swimming.
- In the gym: syncs with most gym equipment, and your iphone or android fitness app
- Cycling, Running: use your H7 sensor to transmit accurate HR data directly to your training app
- Aerobic training classes, such as spin: monitor your own HR data during a class. Or, if you're an instructor, hook up your entire class and monitor individual performance on your ipad or screen.
- Coaching: feedback HR data to your team or players after a training session, with free apps such as Polar Team or Polar Flow.
- Long transmission range (~10m).
- Compatible with iPhone 4S or above, iPad 3rd Generation or above, Android 4.3 or above.
- Polar H7 includes a 2-year limited warranty.
Free UK shipping on orders over £100
£5.99, 1-3 days
£10 Priority Next Day (order before 1pm)
Channel Islands, IOM, NI
Calculated at checkout, 1-3 days
Europe & International
Calculated at checkout, 1-6 days
Please note we do not charge local taxes, including EU VAT so you may be liable for additional tax and duties on delivery.
We offer expedited and priority services at checkout via UPS, DHL and Royal Mail (depending on destination).
Taxes & Duties
You are responsible for any sales tax or customs duties applied in your country of residence. You will be contacted by the courier.
EU & Brexit
Please note: we do not collect VAT on orders to the EU.
Items made by us in the UK are Duty Free to the EU, and other Customs Duties are very small - generally less than 3%.
The courier collecting the taxes will charge an administration fee of around 14 Euros.
Please note that these charges are levied by your own country of residence, and not us.
Please also note that if you refuse delivery and your order is returned to us, we will refund you minus any charges we have been billed by the courier for the return.
Contact us if you would like more information or help calculating the final cost before ordering.
If it isn’t what you thought it was, send it back. We’ll exchange it or give you a full refund for the value of the goods.
Damaged / Wrong item
If you've received an order which has been damaged in transit, or is faulty in any way, please notify us within 3 working days of delivery
Change of mind
If you've ordered the wrong item or changed your mind, please notify us within 7 working days of delivery and we’ll advise you how to proceed (many of our products are heavy) and authorise the return.
Goods must be returned to us in unused condition within 14 days.
We'll refund once the goods come into our warehouse.