A portable set of equipment for a Badminton coach with a 3m (10ft) Badminton mini net system. Net height at side poles is regulation Badminton height.
Coaching set 1 consists of:
- 1 Classic Zsignet Badminton Net System (3m) with carry bag
- 8 Sting 100 Junior Badminton Rackets
- 1 Racket Drawstring carry Bag
- 2 Tubes of 6 Shuttles
- 1 Set Throw Down Line court markers (24 lines)
- 1 Roll of Coach's Race Tape
Court markers included are Throw Down Lines - rubberised temporary line markers with bevelled edges to prevent tripping and texturised undersides for added grip. Why Race Tape? Extend existing tennis or badminton nets. Place two Zsignets far apart and tie race Tape between them to get a continuous run.
Robust frame UK-built to Zsig's usual high standard from weather-protected steel. Raised net height at side poles is 1.55m (standard Badminton height).
- Solid, built-to-last construction
- Weather-protected steel
- Thicker gauge tube
- Customised toughened bungee cord thoughout
- Clips & bungee net tensioning
- Zsig patented shoulder design
- Top quality soft, tangle-free knotless thick-gauge net
- Length: 3m
- Height at side poles: 1.55m
- UK-made by Zsig
Repairs, spare parts and reconditioning service available on all Zsignets. Contact Zsig.