Some issues with parts supply - temporarily out of stock
NEW Introducing our newest version of the Strike Station, the portable and fun tool for teaching a variety of hitting skills.
Raising and lowering the hitting height of the ball is now by twist and lock on the frame, rather than the ball neck, which increases stability - and the ball and neck is a replaceable part. We've also made a smart carry bag.
How to use the Strike Station?
- For beginners, the Strike Station helps you develop the basic rhythm of hitting the ball. Vary the height of the ball to suit your student, and vary the speed of the ball return to increase the challenge.
- Moving on, teach different hitting points - a rising ball, a falling ball, the top of the bounce.
- Teach hitting through the ball with full pace driving - the ball will bounce to the floor and back.
- Teach shot variation: forehand slice, backhand slice, forehand volley, backhand volley.
- Practice combinations of shot, such as full drive followed by slice and volley, or approach shot and volley.
- Interchange forehands and backhands, and bring in footwork and movement into your drills.
- Introduce to drills between pairs of players, alternating hitting.
As a teaching aid, the Strike Station is highly flexible. It's easy to lower or raise the height of the ball or increase or decrease the cord tension to alter the speed with which the ball returns.
The Strike Station is patented, made by us in the UK to our usual high standards, and we've been working on it and testing it for some time. We're really proud of this new addition to our team!
Free UK shipping on orders over £100
£5.99, 1-3 days
£10 Priority Next Day (order before 1pm)
Channel Islands, IOM, NI
Calculated at checkout, 1-3 days
Europe & International
Calculated at checkout, 1-6 days
Please note we do not charge local taxes, including EU VAT so you may be liable for additional tax and duties on delivery.
We offer expedited and priority services at checkout via UPS, DHL and Royal Mail (depending on destination).
Taxes & Duties
You are responsible for any sales tax or customs duties applied in your country of residence. You will be contacted by the courier.
EU & Brexit
Please note: we do not collect VAT on orders to the EU.
Items made by us in the UK are Duty Free to the EU, and other Customs Duties are very small - generally less than 3%.
The courier collecting the taxes will charge an administration fee of around 14 Euros.
Please note that these charges are levied by your own country of residence, and not us.
Please also note that if you refuse delivery and your order is returned to us, we will refund you minus any charges we have been billed by the courier for the return.
Contact us if you would like more information or help calculating the final cost before ordering.
If it isn’t what you thought it was, send it back. We’ll exchange it or give you a full refund for the value of the goods.
Damaged / Wrong item
If you've received an order which has been damaged in transit, or is faulty in any way, please notify us within 3 working days of delivery
Change of mind
If you've ordered the wrong item or changed your mind, please notify us within 7 working days of delivery and we’ll advise you how to proceed (many of our products are heavy) and authorise the return.
Goods must be returned to us in unused condition within 14 days.
We'll refund once the goods come into our warehouse.