We're producing this one again, but without the twist and lock. The net is made to fit when raised to Badminton / Volleyball height, or lowered to Mini Tennis height. The side poles can be folded into the net sleeves for Mini Tennis. More info? Email email@example.com.
If you've got the space, and you're looking to get three or four sports out of your Net System, at least, stop right here.
With a simple twist and lock mechansim, this one lets you lower and raise the height at whim. And we mean whim - it's dead easy.
So with the net at full height, you've got the options of Badminton - and it's a full-size Badminton Net - and Mini Volleyball. Or you could give Footy Tennis a go (head and volley the ball over the net).
Lower the net, and you've got a full-size Mini Tennis Net.
The Multisport Net is an obvious choice for sports halls, but it's a great choice for families too, and ideal for gardens and holidays. Fully packed up, it weighs just over 7kg.
So, four sports or more in one easy to assemble, versatile piece of equipment.
What self-respecting car boot would be without one?
- Twist and lock mechanism allows variable net height.
- Raised net height at side poles is standard Badminton height
- Lower net height at side poles is standard Mini Tennis height
- Comes with a shoulder carry-bag with reinforced base, and outside pocket to store the folded net.
Check out these features:
- New weather-proofing with an anti-corrosion galvanised and passivated steel frame
- Thicker gauge steel wall
- Unique sturdy, patented-design shoulder joints for stability
- UV-resistant headband
- Top-quality, knotless netting
- Zsig's customised toughened bungee cord holding all frame pieces together
- Length 6m
- Raised height at side poles 1.55m; lowered height 0.8m
- UK-made by Zsig
Speedy repairs, reconditioning and replacement parts available on all Zsignets! We collect & return, usually in a couple of days. Contact Zsig.
All images ZSIG copyright 2020