We're producing this one again, but without the twist and lock. The net is made to fit when raised to Badminton / Volleyball height, or lowered to Mini Tennis height. The side poles can be folded into the net sleeves for Mini Tennis. More info? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Badminton in an instant. Or Volleyball? Lower the side poles and have a go at Mini Tennis for a change?
Either way, this top quality 3m (10ft) Multisport Net System, with its easy side pole twist-and-turn mechanism, moves from a Mini Tennis net to a Badminton or Volleyball mini net and back again in minutes.
Not surprising, then, that it's a great hit with sports teachers for school games classes. But it's also a great choice as a multi-tasking piece of sports equipment for the family garden - and the family holiday.
Light and portable, easy to set up, easy to store and transport.
- Twist and lock mechanism allows variable net height.
- Raised net height at side poles is standard Badminton height
- Lower net height at side poles is standard Mini Tennis height
- Comes with a shoulder carry-bag with reinforced base, and outside pocket to store the folded net.
- New weather-proofing with an anti-corrosion galvanised and passivated steel frame
- Thicker gauge steel wall
- Unique sturdy, patented-design shoulder joints for stability
- UV-resistant headband
- Top-quality, knotless netting
- Zsig's customised toughened bungee cord holding all frame pieces together
- Length 3m
- Raised height at side poles 1.55m; lowered height 0.8m
- UK-made by Zsig
Speedy repairs, reconditioning and replacement parts available on all Zsignets! We collect & return, usually in a couple of days. Contact Zsig.
All images ZSIG copyright 2020