Badminton Classic Zsignet 10 3m Net
A 3m frame is very easy to handle by a single individual, sets up in minutes, and folds away into its shoulder bag. The bag also has an outside pocket to hold the net when folded.
A Classic frame is coaching-standard, so more robust - designed for heavy every-day use, using thicker-gauge weather-resistant silver steel and clip to bungee tensioning.
All frames now incorporate our custom-made toughened bungee cord.
We make the net in quality soft, tangle-free netting, with a UV-resistant headband.
Raised net height at side poles is 1.55m (standard Badminton height). Also available at full Badminton length (6m).
Check out these features:
- New weather-proofing with an anti-corrosion galvanised and passivated steel frame
- Thicker gauge steel wall
- Unique sturdy, patented-design shoulder joints for stability
- UV-resistant headband
- Top-quality, knotless netting
- Zsig's customised toughened bungee cord holding all frame pieces together
- Length 3m
- Height at side poles: 1.55cm
- UK-made by Zsig
Speedy repairs, reconditioning and replacement parts available on all Zsignets! We collect & return, usually in a couple of days. Contact Zsig.
All images ZSIG copyright 2020