LTA Youth Schools Voucher Code Terms & Conditions
TENNIS EQUIPMENT OPTION
- Following attendance at an LTA Youth Primary Schools Teacher Training Course, the LTA will provide schools with access to a £250 digital voucher.
- The voucher is restricted to one voucher per school, regardless of how many teachers from a school attend the LTA Youth Primary Schools Teacher Training Course.
- Only schools which cater for children within the 4-11yrs old boundary (i.e. primary, infant, junior schools) are eligible to receive the voucher.
- The voucher code entitles you to purchase schools tennis equipment up to the value of £250 (inclusive of VAT).
- The voucher code is made available and displayed on the LTA Youth Schools Portal, to all eligible teachers.
- Any spend above the allocated £250 (incl. VAT) must be paid for by you at time of
- purchase or via email purchase order (subject to separate agreement between you and Zsig).
- To claim the discount select the desired tennis equipment items from the Zsig Sports Limited product page (the URL and link can be found on the Schools Portal) and enter the voucher code at checkout.
- Once the equipment voucher code has been generated on the Schools Portal, the School will no longer be eligible for the 10 hour free support option.
- The voucher code will expire 12-months after successfully completing the LTA Youth Primary Schools Teacher Training Course.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with the 10 hour support offer available on the LTA Youth Schools portal.
- The code can only be redeemed once.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The code cannot be applied retrospectively and is non-transferable.
- The code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
- Tennis equipment purchased using the code is not for re-sale.