Polar FT7 | Heart Rate Monitor & Sports Watch
Who's it for?
You, if you want a workout watch which gives performance feedback on fat burning v fitness improvement.
At a glance
- EnergyPointer: tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning
- Displays calories burned
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded transmission to avoid cross-talk
What's in the box?
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar WearLink + transmitter
Loading your training data on to polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Upload your data, and create a training diary, take advantage of training analysis and interactive programs - all free. Please note that you will need a Flowlink connector (sold separately). Comaptible with both PC and Mac.
Body measurement features
- Heart rate - bpm / %
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone - bpm (upper limit)
- Polar EnergyPointer
- Polar OwnCal - calorie expenditure with fat percentage
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission
- Training load - available via polarpersonal traininer.com
- Training files (with summaries) - 50
- Weekly history
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit
- Date and weekly indicator
- Display text in English, German, Spanish and Italian
- Dual time zone
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant - 30m
Battery Life: 1 year
Free UK shipping on orders over £100
£5.99, 1-3 days
£10 Priority Next Day (order before 1pm)
Channel Islands, IOM, NI
Calculated at checkout, 1-3 days
Europe & International
Calculated at checkout, 1-6 days
Please note we do not charge local taxes, including EU VAT so you may be liable for additional tax and duties on delivery.
We offer expedited and priority services at checkout via UPS, DHL and Royal Mail (depending on destination).
Taxes & Duties
You are responsible for any sales tax or customs duties applied in your country of residence. You will be contacted by the courier.
EU & Brexit
Please note: we do not collect VAT on orders to the EU.
Items made by us in the UK are Duty Free to the EU, and other Customs Duties are very small - generally less than 3%.
The courier collecting the taxes will charge an administration fee of around 14 Euros.
Please note that these charges are levied by your own country of residence, and not us.
Please also note that if you refuse delivery and your order is returned to us, we will refund you minus any charges we have been billed by the courier for the return.
Contact us if you would like more information or help calculating the final cost before ordering.
If it isn’t what you thought it was, send it back. We’ll exchange it or give you a full refund for the value of the goods.
Damaged / Wrong item
If you've received an order which has been damaged in transit, or is faulty in any way, please notify us within 3 working days of delivery
Change of mind
If you've ordered the wrong item or changed your mind, please notify us within 7 working days of delivery and we’ll advise you how to proceed (many of our products are heavy) and authorise the return.
Goods must be returned to us in unused condition within 14 days.
We'll refund once the goods come into our warehouse.