Polar Loop 2
This Second Generation of Polar's well-received Loop fitness tracker adds smartwatch-style features with beefed up build quality. Displays smartphone notifications for incoming calls, messages and calendar alerts, on top of measuring distance, steps, sleep and calories. Been sitting at your desk too long? It will vibrate, to let you know.
Polar Loop 2 now has notifications for Android users as well as iOS - to get the new update, Android users should connect their Loop2 to Polar's Flowsync software, then turn on notifications on the Flow app on their smartphone. Activity data is displayed in the app.
Fully waterproof, and suitable for swimming.
- Comfortable bracelet made of TPU (Smoky Black) or soft, flexible silicon (powder White and Sorbet Pink) with stainless steel buckle.
- Soft and flexible, and adjusts to fit your wrist size
- Stylish, elegant design with 85 individually placed LED lights
- Compact and lightweight at 36g, a thickness of 10.5mm and a width of 20.0mm in Smoky Black; 38g, thickness of 10.8mm and width of 20.0mm in Powder White and Sorbet Pink
- Fully water resistant for swimming (WR20)
- Battery life 8 days (3 days with smart notification)
- Custom USN connector for data sync and charging
Activity tracking with smart guidance
- Personal daily activity goal based on five intensity levels and guidance on how to reach it
- Accurate activity tracking algorithms
- Vibrating alarm for inactivity alerts, plus smart notifications and alarms
- Smart calories feature
- Optional extension to track heart rate during training (with Polar H7 heart rate sensor)
- With H7 too, you get workout feedback in teh Polar app, and EnergyPointer feature gives guidance on getting into shape faster
Easy, detailed analysis
- Seamless connectivity between Polar Flow app and Polar Loop 2 for instant data sync and analysis
- Updatable software
- Easy analysis with visual graphs in Polar Flow web service
- Free compatability with Polar Coach for sharing workouts with a personal trainer or coach