Flexi-markers absolutely live up to their name. They fold flat, are soft, light and easy to carry. But they're not just physically flexible - they'll also do a highly flexible job of work.
- Stand them upright as a cone to support a ball for retrieval drills and training
- Stand upright, and use as targets
- Lay flat, and you've a grid of four squares for individual footwork training and placement
- Lay flat with more than one Flexi-marker to increase the grid
- Lay flat in a line, and you've a footwork training agility ladder